Three Arrested, Hit With Drug-Related Charges
The following police blotter and arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. Arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Below are some Jamaica Plain police incidents of note reported between Friday, Nov. 16 and Sunday, Nov. 18.
Incidents ocurred Friday, Nov. 16
- 109 W. Walnut Pk. - Report of a fire in a house or building - 4:16 a.m.
- 221 Heath St. - Vandalism reported - 9:30 p.m. (Nov. 15)
- 75 Amory St. - Assault with deadly weapon reported - 2:30 p.m.
- Mario Escobar of 4 Ellingwood St., Roxbury, was arrested and charged with possession of a class D substance at 49 South St.
- Stephanie Marie Bell of 40 Sherman St., Canton was arrested and charged with larceny/shoplifting between $50 to $199. The arrest ocurred at Stop & Shop, 301 Centre St.
Incidents ocurred Friday, Nov. 17
- Eduardo Alberto Flores of 117 Townsend St. Apt. 2, Roxbury and Collin Michael Anderson of 11 Belvidere St., Apt. 3, Boston were arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute a class A substance. The arrest ocurred on Brookside Avenue.
- Corey W. Prevoe, 280 Hyde Park Ave. Apt. 5, Jamaica Plain was arrested and charged with assault and battery. The arrest ocurred at 280 Hyde Park Ave.
Incidents ocurred Saturday, Nov. 18
- Michael Anthony Bustion of 82 Green St., Jamaica Plain and Jocelyn Williams of 16 Mattapan St. Apt. 3, Dorchester were arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The arrest ocurred at 82 Green St.
- 53 Wenham St. - Report of larceny between $50 and $199 from a vehicle - 7 p.m.
- 18 Dalrymple St. - Report of a breaking and enetering with force in the daytime - 5 p.m.
- Stop & Shop, 301 Centre St. - Report of shoplifting between $50 and $199 - 5:56 p.m.