Street Robbery on Boylston
The following arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
The police blotter from Tuesday, May 15 and Wednesday, May 16 included the following items:
- A supplemental report was filed in a sexual assault from July 6, 2011. The location of these incidents are classified by police.
- 275 Centre St. / Missing person / May 14, 11:08 pm
- 285 Centre St - Supplemental report — Missing person located / May 14, 9:30 pm
- 10 Child St. / Fire report — Car, brush, etc. / May 15, 1:40 am
- 107 Forest Hills St. / Cassandra Price, 107 Forest Hills St. #3, was arrested and charged with assault and battery / May 15, 12:35 pm
- 3 Round Hill St. / Hit-and-run (property damage) / 4:30 pm
- 143 Boylston St. / Street robbery with a weapon (other) / May 15, 2:06 pm
- Curtis Hall Community Center - 20 South St. / Larceny (Other, $50 to $199) / May 12, 10:58 am
- 11 Aldworth St. / Larceny, non-accessory, from a vehicle (Under $50) / May 15, 4 am
- 10 Burr St. / Residential break-in (force used) / May 15, 7:45 am
- 225 Centre St., Roxbury / Hit-and-run (personal injury) / May 15, 8:30 pm
- Same Old Place - 662 Centre St. / A supplemental report was filed in a larceny in a building ($200 and over) / May 13, 10:12 am
- Stop & Shop - 301 Centre St. / Michael A. Searcy, 780 Albany St., South End, was arrested and charged with trepassing and assault and battery / May 16, 8:53 am. Also at this address there was a violation of a restraining order / May 16, 3:17 pm
- 61 School St., Roxbury / Larceny, non-accessory from a vehicle ($200 and over) / May 15, 10 pm
- 248 Arborway / A supplemental report was filed in a residential break-in (force used) / May 2, 6 pm
- 354 Arborway / Larceny of a vehicle accessory ($50 to $199) / May 15, 6 pm
- 16 Armstrong St. / Theft of a bicycle / May 15, 11 am
Want to take positive action about crime? Join or start a Neighborhood Watch on your street: Call police at 617-343-4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.