Purses Stolen on Clive and Williams
The following police blotter and arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. Arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Below are some Jamaica Plain police incidents of note reported between Monday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Incidents ocurred Monday, Nov. 12
- Walnut Avenue - Assault & Battery - 1:35 p.m.
- 67 Brookley Road - Child endangerment - 10:47 a.m.
- 267 Centre St. - Assault & Battery - 3:42 a.m. (Nov. 11)
- 309 Chestnut Ave. - Vandalism - 7 p.m. (Nov. 11)
- 18 Hyde Park Ave. - Liquor - involving minors 7:30 p.m.
- 121 Lamartine St. - Vandalism - 9:14 p.m.
- 250 Arborway - Breaking and entering in the daytime without force - 3 p.m.
- 125 South St. - Car crash involving person on bicycle
Incidents ocurred Tuesday, Nov. 13
- 45 Danforth St. - Larceny of a vehicle accessory worth $200 or over - 6 p.m. (Nov. 11)
- 3091 Washington St. - Threats to do bodily harm - 10:52 a.m.
- 6 Southborne Road - Reported building fire - 1:30 p.m. (Nov. 11)
- 10 Lamartine St. - A reported situation took place involving someone in possession of a Class B substance with intent to distribute - 3:20 p.m. (Aug. 27, 2010)
Incidents ocurred Wednesday, Nov. 14
- 720 Centre St. - Assault and Battery - 2:05 a.m. (Nov. 13)
- 350 S. Huntington Ave. - Tresspassing - 4:30 a.m.
- 406 Centre St. - Car crash with personal injury - 12:59 p.m.
- Dartmouth St. - Vandalism - 10 p.m.
- Three incidents of breaking and entering with force: 34 Tower St., 176 Hyde Park Ave., 138 Chestnut Ave. (Nov. 11), 58 Orchard St. (Nov. 7)
- Clive Street - Purse snatch with no force, $50 to $199 stolen - 9:17 p.m.
- Williams Street - Purse snatch with no force, $50 to $199 stolen - 9:46 p.m.