Drug Possession Charges
The following arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Police reports from last Saturday, Jan. 7, include the following:
- Washington Street / Hector L. Vega, of 16 Chester Ave., Brockton, was arrested and charged with driving without a license / Jan. 7, 11 a.m.
- 1125 Centre St. / Disturbing the peace / Jan. 7, 12:03 p.m.
- 224 Jamaica St. / Eric Justin Renfrow, of 2410 Minard Road, Topanga, Calif.; and Zancharie V. Lanoue, of 14 Creighton St., Jamaica Plain; were arrested and charged with possession of Class D drugs with intent to distribute / Jan. 7, 2:25 p.m.
- Washington Street / Kimberly Page, of 39 Knollwood Circle, Weymouth, was arrested and charged with possession of Class A drugs, heroin, with intent to distribute / Jan. 7, 4:40 p.m.
- 3484 Washington St. / Car accident, leaving the scene of property damage / Jan. 7, 8 p.m.