Crime Map: Perkins St. Residence Robbed Twice
The following police blotter and arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. Arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Below are some Jamaica Plain police incidents of note reported between Saturday, Nov. 10 and Monday, Nov. 12.
Incidents reported Saturday, Nov. 10
- 2055 Columbus Ave. - Assault with a deadly weapn (knife) - incident occured Nov. 9 at 11 p.m.
- 165 Allendale St. - MV Leaving the scene of property damage - incident occured Nov. 10 at 4 a.m.
- 1975 Columbus Ave. - Assault & battery - incident occured Nov. 9 at 3:15 p.m.
- 111 Perkins St. - Larceny of over $200 - incident occured Nov. 6 at 6 a.m.
- 122 Day St. - Breaking & entering in the daytime using force - incident occured Nov. 10 at 5 p.m.
- Stop & Shop, 301 Centre St. - Larceny of under $50 - incident occured Nov. 10 at 11 a.m.
Incidents reported Sunday, Nov. 11
- 277 Centre St. - Restraining order violation - incident occured Nov. 11 at 7:15 a.m.
- 111 Perkins St. - Larceny of over $200 - incident occured Oct. 25 at 9 a.m.
- 180 Shawmut Ave. - Christopher M. Towle, 297 Main St., Medford, was arrested and charged with Breaking and Entering in the nighttime without force.
Incidents reported Monday, Nov. 12
- Walnut Avenue - Assault & Battery - incident occured Nov. 12 at 1:35 p.m.
- 67 Brookley Road - Child Endangerment - incident occured Nov. 12, 10:47 a.m.
- 167 Centre St. - Assault and Battery - incident occured Nov. 11 at 3:42 a.m.
- 18 Hyde Park Ave. - Minors with alcohol - incident occured Nov. 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- 121 Lamartine St. - Breaking & entering in the nighttime with attempted force - incident occured Nov. 12 at 3 p.m.
- 250 Arborway - Breaking & entering in the day time without force - incident occured Nov. 12 at 3 p.m.
Want to take positive action about crime? Join or start a Neighborhood Watch on your street: Call police at 617-343-4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.