Arrest Made in Street Robbery on Lamartine
The following police blotter and arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. Arrest does not indicate a conviction.
The police blotter for Friday, Saturday and Sunday included the following incidents:
- 926 Parker St. / Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (knife) / Aug. 24, 12:40 am
- 22 Cranston St. / Larceny of motor vehicle plates / Aug. 19, 11 pm
- 490 Walnut Ave. / A supplemental report was filed Aug. 24 in the Aug. 20, 9:35 am fatal motorcycle wreck at this location.
- 284 Amory St. / Larceny of a bicycle ($200 and over) / Aug. 23, 10:30 pm
- 49 Robinwood Ave. / Assault and battery / Aug. 24, 4:30 pm
- 43 Mozart St. / Unarmed street robbery / Aug. 24, 8:30 pm
- 276 Centre St. / Possession of class D drugs (class includes marijuana) / Aug. 24, 7:13 pm. A supplemental report was filed on this incident at 10:50 p.m. the same day.
- 3532 Washington St. / Larceny, non-accessory, from a vehicle ($200 and over) / Aug. 24, 9:25 pm
- Covenant Congregational Church - 455 Arborway, / Larceny, non-accessory, from a motor vehicle, $50-199 / Aug. 24, 6:05 pm
- 22 Yale Terrace / Larceny of a bicycle ($200 and over) / Aug. 24, 10:30 pm
- 116 Bynner St. / Auto theft attempted / Aug. 25, 2:46 pm
- 83 Green St. / Frauds (all other) / Aug. 25, 5:10 pm
- 50 Lamartine Court / Dante Daily, 925 Parker St. #351 was arrested and charged with unarmed street robbery / Aug. 25, 3:04 pm
- 11 Parkton Road / Frauds (all other) / Aug. 25, 2:30 pm
- 277 Centre St. / Herlin Lara, 124 Needham Road #2, Hyde Park was arrested and charged with assault and battery / Aug. 26, 2:23 am
- 144 South St. / Hit-and-run with property damage / Aug. 26, 1:14 am
- 449 Walnut Ave. / A Milford woman and Norwood man were arrested and charged on warrants. The blotter contained no information on the nature of the warrants. / Aug. 26, 2:32 pm
- 9 Cranston St. / Residential break-in (no force) / Aug. 26, 7:32 pm
- Walnut Avenue (no street address given) / Jeffrery Robertson, 7 Williams Ave., Dedham was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm or dangerous weapon / Aug. 24, 2:25 pm
- No location given by department policy / Sexual assault / March 15, 8 pm (reported Aug. 24.)
Want to take positive action about crime? Join or start a Neighborhood Watch on your street: Call police at 617-343-4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.