5 Things You Need to Know Today: Nov. 28
The JPNC had their monthly meeting last night.
1. The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council discussed a variety of issues at a meeting last night. Stay tuned for details.
2. The first hearing on medical marijuana dispensaries is today at noon at City Hall.
3. Also today at Boston City Council's weekly meeting, District 6 City Councilor Matt O'Malley is calling for a hearing to "discuss the availability of tap-water in public places and new technologies for its delivery."
4. District 2 Councilor Bill Linehan wants to hold a hearing "to determine how to alleviate the long lines and delays on Election Day." This will also be intoduced at today's council meeting.
5. Don't forget about the Mayor's Holiday Tour coming to JP.